Admissions / Enrollment Procedure
- Complete and sign the enrollment form.
- A non-refundable application / enrollment fee of $100 USD must be submitted with the application.
- Official Transcripts
It is your responsibility to collect official transcripts in sealed, stamped envelopes from all previous colleges and universities you have attended, regardless of whether or not you completed a degree. Once collected, include in the application packet. If there is a delay in receiving transcripts, indicate the reason, send unofficial transcripts, and indicate when official transcripts should arrive.
- One Passport photograph
- Signed statement that you will be able to undertake and complete this program in English
- Current resume which includes:
- Professional Work history (include description of all clinical practice)
- Teaching and or research activities
- Publications and conference / academic presentations.
- Membership in professional organizations honors and awards.
- You may also send any additional information reflecting your professional interests and accomplishments.
College equivalency for experienced practitioners:
In addition to the above, those wishing to apply using non-collegiate AOM training must include:
- Transcripts of all relevant College courses taken
- Description of training
- Length of training
- Names and credentials of all teachers
- Details of apprenticeships
- Details of Clinical training
- Proof of 5 years of active practice and average number of patient treatments per month.
Ready to Enroll?
Fill out our online application to apply to our Doctor of Oriental Medicine.